Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Minute-Aaron Smith

A-Smith is hands down my favorite photog ever. If you don't know, he's an intern at Transworld (his blog here), and when he's not in KC, he's either in Cali covering all of the top events, or back in Georgia at the Savannah Art school. I've known A-Smith since I was like a freshman in high school. He'd always be killing it at OP, doing crooks all the way down the kinked rail. We both made apperances in our first skate vid too, Lights Camera Skateboarding. Who could forget Rough Copy too? Haha, oh to be young again. So this blog minute was actually quite trying. The first day it was cloudy and super shitty, and started raining after 10 mins. It ended up snowing, so the second day we went back it was super wet and shitty everywhere. Finally, the last day we thought everything would be good and dry, which for the most part it was, except for the main ramp you go down was out of the sun all morning, and was covered in ice. So being the dedicated filmer that I am, I swept and dried up that bitch like it was nothing. A funny story about the ender-Asmith was like "Hey Brian I'd watch out I'm just gonna jump on it real quick". So I back up and don't bother filming. Next thing I know, he jumps on to nosegrind and rolls away first try. SWEET! And he didn't want to do it again. Oh well, let the ender speak for itself. Also noteable, Rod makes a guest appearance for the ender, starting an epic back to back! Enjoy!


Blog Minute-Aaron Smith from Brian Ondrejka on Vimeo.

-Brian

No comments: