Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back Again...

I've been getting a lot of "I check the blog every day and nothing is ever new! Wsup Brian!?"

Here's the skinny of it all.

Basically you should go to WWW.RIDEFOUREVER.COM.

I'm very limited to what I can post on Warmupspot now that the Studio website is up (hint hint-thats why everyone should straight up just go to RIDEFOUREVER.COM)

Now, everything I make may not end up on the website as fast as I'd like...but it's there regardless. Right now the team section has street clips up, and there will be several montages posting soon--i.e. the new Young Gunz section, featuring up and comers in the area that I've noticed. There will be two coming out over the course of two weeks, both of which are done.

Anyway, thats the lo-down. I'll be going back to Grandview with Josh White for a 3rd time tomorrow afternoon to put the finishing touches on his special edition blog minute. Love that dude, so good. Look for that tomorrow night into Thursday if all goes as planned!

So here, the new OP edit, OP10. The lights are on as of last Tuesday. Go enjoy like we all did (and do every night).

OP10 from Ride4Ever/StudioSkate-Brian Ondr on Vimeo.



-BRIAN

No comments: