Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

Wheew. Thank god its Friday, long work week. Anyway, since I don't have much to offer at this point (holding off on the 'This Week Last Year'), I figured I'd give you a tentative schedule for blog minutes. Keep in mind this is a blog minute only schedule, I've got a few other things on the back burner I can put out for you as well. But here it is as follows:

Nick Owen & Jsmallz (OP)
Weston Sparks (Shawnee)
Josh White (Grandview)
Spencer White (Banner)
Kyle Swoger (Blue Springs
Josh Crane (Unknown)
Justin Hackel (Lawrence)
Max Chilen (Unknown)

Got a few parks never been touched, so look forward to that. Especially the White brothers! Sorry the updates haven't been as abundant lately. Working full time during the week will do that to you. No worries though, plenty of more good stuff to come!

-Brian

No comments: